If you miss mashed potatoes, this recipe is for you. Cauliflower purée tastes better and it’s NOT a carbohydrate. You can enjoy this as a side dish or as a thick soup.
- In a medium saucepan, boil the cauliflower florets in chicken broth.
- Remove from heat when florets are easily pierced with a fork.
- Drain the florets, reserving the chicken broth.
- Add the garlic and sodium-free seasoning to taste.
- Whip cauliflower until the consistency of your favorite mashed potatoes using the chicken broth to achieve desired results.