Chicken breast, sweet peppers, onions, mushrooms and garlic pan-sautéed in bruschetta sauce
1. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Over medium heat, add minced garlic and the chicken to the skillet.
3. Brown the chicken on both sides and remove.
4. Add the peppers, onions and mushrooms.
5. Cook until slightly softened.
6. Return the chicken to the pan and spread with fat-free, calorie-free bruschetta sauce.
7. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken cacciatore is thoroughly cooked.