Baked fish fillets seasoned with healthy ingredients to succulent perfection, marinated and grilled with fresh vegetables to round out this delicious meal, kabob-style.
1. If you have filets, slice them in half. Roll and secure with a toothpick.
2. If you have steaks, cut into large chunks for skewering.
3. In bowl add garlic, grated lemon rind from ½ lemon, 2 tablespoons lemon substitute, Dijon mustard and salt substitute and pepper to taste.
4. Place fish in marinade, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
5. De-seed bell pepper and cut into squares. If adding onion, also cut into squares. Thread fish, pepper and onion alternately onto skewers.
6. When finished, brush with marinade.
7. Place kebobs on medium grill for 5 to 10 minutes, turning as needed. Fish are cooked when the flesh firms up.