Garlic Shrimp– Garlic and hot red chilies wake up this quick and easy shrimp dish. It is delicious, healthy and quick to prepare making it a great choice.
1. Heat a large heavy-bottom skillet over low heat.
2. Coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Add the garlic and chilies and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes, or until softened but not colored.
4. Add the shrimp and cover with butter spray until well coated. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Take off the heat and add the chopped parsley, stirring well to mix.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Divide the shrimp and garlic into servings and garnish with lemon wedges.