Surround your spinach and shrimp with a wheel of eggplant and tomato. Enjoy this delicious and healthy seafood treat. It’s low in fat and can be cooked quickly.
1. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place eggplant slices and half of the garlic in skillet and sauté until tender.
3. Remove from pan. In the same pan, add remaining garlic and all of the spinach.
4. Cook until the spinach is wilted.
5. While the spinach is cooking, spray a separate medium skilled with non-stick cooking spray and place on medium high heat.
6. When skillet is hot, add all of the shrimp.
7. When the shrimp are almost done, add the mustard and cook until shrimp are done.
8. On a plate, alternate tomato and eggplant slices around the edge of the plate.
9. Place the spinach in the center and top with the shrimp and mustard sauce.