Scallop Pasta– Smart for Life style pasta, of course! Spaghetti squash, scallops and a hint of fresh dill. This one is a light and fresh treat that’s sure to delight.
1. Pre-cook spaghetti squash in microwave.
2. Place in a covered dish with 1 cup water until pierced easily with a fork.
3. Sauté scallops in a pan on medium to hot heat for 10 seconds each side, remove and place on a warm plate.
4. De-glaze the pan with the splash of chicken broth.
5. Sauté chopped onion in broth, continually moving onion around the pan for 1 minute then add the red bell pepper.
6. Add the squash to the pan.
7. Add scallops, vinegar and dill, tossing gently and evenly.
8. Season with fresh black pepper and salt if you like.