Grilled Jerk Rubbed Whole Fish with Hot Vinegar– Firm, fresh fish (such as red snapper) in the round and grilled with this homemade jerk seasoning mixture and topped with vinegary Escovitch sauce!
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Combine all of the spices in a medium bowl.
3. Set aside half of the spice rub in an airtight container for another use; store at room temperature for up to 6 months.
4. Rub both sides of the fish with the remaining half of the spice rub.
5. Grill on both sides for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through.
6. Remove from the grill and immediately pour the Escovitch sauce over the fish and serve.