Halibut or Tilapia smothered in a medley of fresh vegetables and baked to perfection. Enjoy this fresh recipe with vegetables and herbs, today.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash fish and pat dry.
3. Cut into serving size pieces and place in a 9X13 inch baking pan.
4. Sprinkle with salt substitute and pepper.
5. In small bowl mix together the parsley, onion, celery, bell pepper, tomatoes, capers and garlic.
6. Coat with cooking spray and pour over the fish.
7. Bake until fish is slightly opaque in the center, about 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven; let stand for 10 minutes before serving.