Seared Scallops– These bits of sweetness from the sea are absolutely delicious, all on their own. This is a savory recipe that will leave your seafood tastebuds very satisfied.
1. Dry scallops with paper towel. Salt and pepper both sides.
2. Heat a large pan (not non-stick) pan for 2-3 minutes so it is quite hot.
3. Cook generously with cooking spray and add the scallops. Don’t let them touch each other.
4. Cook the scallops about 1 1/2 minutes each side. They should have a golden crust on both sides and the center should look translucent.
5. Turn with tongs. Serve with sautéed greens in garlic with lemon or with mushrooms in garlic.