Make your spicy shrimp cocktail a little sassy. Marinating the shrimp in pickling spices, vinegar and bay leaves prior to boiling, gives new life to an old favorite.
1. For dipping sauce mix lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire and onion powder in small bowl.
2. Add Tabasco to taste. Refrigerate.
3. In small bowl mix shrimp with salt, vinegar, bay leaves and pickling spices.
4. Refrigerate for one hour to marinate.
5. Add shrimp and spices to boiling water until done.
6. Serve with dipping sauce.